The First Presbyterian Day School has a legacy of over 40 years of service to the St. Petersburg community. We are proud of our rich heritage and continue to meet the needs of each child's spiritual, emotional, creative, social and physical needs. It is the task of the entire staff at the FPC Day School to become partners with parents and to build a firm foundation for each child's later learning and growth. We provide developmentally appropriate programs that focus on the process of learning while also introducing the children to many other interesting experiences such as field trips, in house special programs and activities. We encourage not just learning but also the love of learning. We believe that each child is a unique individual.
For more information and/or to schedule a tour, contact:
- 80 students enrolled in the -2, 3- and 4-year-old-classes
- VPK free Florida State funded program for children 4 years old by September 1.
- Small classes with an exceptional teacher and assistant in every classroom.
- Weekly music class and monthly chapel.
- Lunch Bunch available until 1:00 or extended care until 2:30 for 3- and 4-year-olds.
- Active Parent Advisory Council.
- Summer Program for those who were 3 and 4 by September 1, 2012.
- Scholarships available.