The power center of our congregation!
“Prayer does not fit us for the greater work; prayer is the greater work.”
Prayer is the foundation of
. Personal relationship and communion with God releases within us the vision, strength, and boldness to set our hand to the task of bringing life to our city. Prayer reminds us we are partnering with God on His mission, and not simply pursuing our own agenda.
You can be a part of the prayer life of Emmanuel Fellowship by:
- Filling out a prayer request here online and allowing us to lift you up through
- Registering with the Sweetwater Prayer Center, which is housed in our
church. Upon registering, you will receive the Prayer Center's door-lock code
and will be able to access the Prayer Center for worship and intercession
anytime, day or night. For more information about the Sweetwater Prayer
Center, or to register, click here
- Regularly praying for your church, its leadership, and each member.
- Arriving early on Sunday mornings to pray for our worship service.
- Attending our weekly Intercessors Meeting on Thursday evenings at 5:30 pm in
the Sweetwater Prayer Center, two doors down from the church on Hailey
If there is something you would like for us to pray with you about, complete the email form below. It will be sent to our Intercessory Prayer Leader, Carolyn Lotzenshiser.