Podcasting is the method of distributing multimedia files, such as audio programs or music videos, over the Internet for playback on mobile devices and personal computers. All you have to do is turn your computer on, and as soon as you are connected online, your podcatcher (see below), automatically connects to the podcast feed, and downloads new content as soon as it becomes available.
Important Note: You don't have to own an iPod in order to receive podcasts. However, if you have an iPod, the podcasts can also be automatically downloaded to it via iTunes for sermons on the go.
To LISTEN to a sermon from our sermon archive:
1. Scroll down to the podcatcher below.
2. Click on a sermon you're interested in or run a search for a specific sermon title.
3. You can find information about the sermon and even follow along with the main Bible text by clicking on the appropriate buttons within the sermon link.
To SUBSCRIBE to the EFC podcast through itunes or another host service:
2. Click on the "ipod" icon in the bottom right corner of the sermon player. This will open up a new communication screen.
3. Click on the method of subscribing you would like to participate in. If you have itunes downloaded on your computer, we recommend this version because it is the easiest and most versatile to work with. If you do not have itunes, you can dowload it for free by clicking here
. (Note: This will take you away from the EFC website. Once you have installed itunes, you will need to come back to this screen in order to complete your subscription to the EFC podcast by continuing to the next step.)
3. Once you have chosen your subscription method, wait for your next communication screen to pop up. If you have chosen itunes, you will be taken to the itunes store. Once you are there, click on "podcasts" to the left of your screen, and the EFC podcast will be displayed.