Church should be a fun, inspirational experience where you can connect with God and with others who are passionate about Him. At N.H.C. you'll experience friendly people, great music, encouraging messages and a positive, faith building atmosphere where life happens. Visiting a new place for the first time can bring with it a variety of questions. What should I wear? What should I expect once I’m there? What’s available for my kids? How do I get there? Where do I park? We hope we can help answer some of your questions.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT...
- Reserved parking for guests in front of building
- Friendly, authentic, and caring people
- Relaxed atmosphere and casual dress
- Childcare for infants-toddlers
- Children's church for pre-schoolers and for 1st-5th graders
- Uplifting message about God's perspective for personal growth
- Joyful, celebrative and contemporary music after the message
- Be challenged to pursue your destiny and live in supernatural blessings
- Experience the power of God's presence in the service
- Hear testimonies from people who have been saved or healed
- Prayer for spiritual, physical, and relational needs