secondary banner will go here
Your First Visit
If this is your first time visiting us, WELCOME! We look forward to connecting with you and hope you find the following information helpful for your visit.
When should I arrive?
Arriving at least 20 minutes before service starts will allow you time to
check your child in to his or her age level area.
Where should I park? We encourage you to park in our visitor's parking lot and connect with guides at the visitor tent. They will assist you in the next step--getting your child to the right entry for check-in.
- Children, birth through second grade meet in the two-story Children's Ministry Building.
- Red Door: Birth through One Year, 3 year-olds, 1st-2nd Grade
- Green Door: 4 year-olds
- Yellow Door: Kindergarten and Pre-Kindergarten, 2 year-olds
- 3rd-5th Graders: Look for the blue entry through the courtyard of the East Children's Ministry Building.
On your first visit, you will be asked to complete a family registration card.
These are available inside each entry.
Here is the simple process:
- Your information is entered and your child receives a printed nametag with a random security number.
- Parents receive a label with a matching security number. We will display this number on the sanctuary screen should we need to connect with you during the service.
- All children, birth through 5th grade are picked up in their age level areas by the parent or adult [over 18] holding the security tag. The security ticket is required for releasing your child.