They Heard Voices - Part II
- At what event did a voice from heaven say, "This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased"?
- What boy was sleeping near the ark of the covenant when he heard God's voice calling to him?
- Where was Jesus when the divine voice said, "This is my beloved Son...hear ye him"?
- What king heard the voice of God in the temple --although there was no temple at the time?
- Who heard the voice of those who had been killed for proclaiming God's word?
- Who heard God's voice after running away from Queen Jezebel?
- Who screamed in a loud voice, asking Jesus not to punish him?
- What king was told by Isaiah that the king of Assyria had raised his voice up against God?
- What was the problem of the ten men who called to Jesus in loud voices, begging him for mercy?
- Who heard the "still, small voice" of God?
- What criminal did the people of Jerusalem cry out for in a loud voice?
- Who heard God speaking out of a whirlwind?
- What bird did John hear crying in a loud voice, "Woe, woe to the inhabiters of the earth"?
- According to Psalm 19, what has a voice that goes out to all the world?
- Who said that the bridegroom's friend is happy when he hears the bridegroom's voice?