In the Gospel of John (3rd chapter) you will find the story of a man by the name of
and during their discourse Jesus makes this statement, "except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Nicodemous attempts some rhetorical gymnastics by asking Jesus about the birthing process and how it would be possible for a man to return to his mother's womb. However all Nicodemus wanted to know from the master was this, "what must I do to have eternal life?
Therefore, it is the goal of this Ministry to offer Christ to you.
Jesus continues in that same chapter expressing to Nicodemus one of the most unarguable Truths of scripture and of the Christian Faith.
But he does it by helping this Pharisee (esteemed scholar of Jewish Teaching and history) by recounting a moment in history when the Patriarch Moses lifted up a serpent to save those bitten by a poisonous viper as a result of their sin (see Numbers 21). As long as the people could look upon the serpent and believe they would be healed from the venom rushing through their body. Likewise until you accept Jesus Christ through faith and turn from sin you will never enjoy the benefits of having a relationship with Christ.
John 3:16 says " For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life"
Today we invite you to accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Savior.
- Do you desire a relationship with Jesus Christ the son of God?
- Do you believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God?
- Do you believer that Jesus Chrsit lived, bled and died for your sins?
- Do you now submit your life to His guidance and teachings as found in the Holy Bible?
- Are you willing to unite to local congregation where you can be given solid biblical teachings and have the opportunity to begin to walk in and experience a new Life and a NEW BIRTH in the family of FAITH
If you desire further guidance from our ministry or if you would like to visit with us do not hesitate to contact us. 954-454-2300 or email NBFT@aol.com