secondary banner will go here
Welcome to Lakeside Church.
We hope you'll join us for a weekend service to see for yourself what we're all about. Through multi-media, modern music and practical down-to-earth messages, we present the ageless truths of the Bible in a format that's easy to understand and apply even if you're not 'churchy'. :)
Things To Know For Your First Visit:
- Time: Our Services start at 8:45 AM and 10:30 AM on Sundays. Directions: We are located at E6295 County K on the south edge of Algoma--just off of Hwy 42. Please click here to find a Google Map of our location. Parking is available on-site.
- Environment: Expect to be warmly greeted in a friendly but no pressure environment.
- Dress Casual--jeans, shorts, or khakis are the norm.
- Kids: If you've got kids ages 0-5th grade, plan on coming a couple minutes early to get them settled into Diggers (toddlers/pre-school), or Sprouts (ages 0-2). Don't worry…they will have a ball in an environment designed for them full of fun, crafts, interaction, games, lessons, and more. School aged children will have a ball in Kingdom Seekers (a high energy kids' ministry).
- Coffee: Don't forget to arrive a couple of minutes early to grab a cup of coffee, tea, hot chocolate or juice before church.
- Free Gift: Stop by the coffee-bar after the service and receive a free gift--just to say thanks for visiting. :)
- To Learn More: see our church brochure!