secondary banner will go here
Welcome to Lakeside Church.
We hope you'll join us for a weekend service to see for yourself what we're all about. Through multi-media, modern music and practical down-to-earth messages, we present the ageless truths of the Bible in a format that's easy to understand and apply even if you're not 'churchy'. :)
Things To Know For Your First Visit:
- Time: Our Services start at 8:45 AM and 10:30 AM on Sundays. Directions: We are located at E6295 County K on the south edge of Algoma--just off of Hwy 42. Please click here to find a Google Map of our location.
- Environment: Expect to be warmly greeted in a friendly but no pressure environment.
- Dress Casual--jeans, shorts, or khakis are the norm.
- Kids: If you've got kids ages 0-5, plan on coming a couple minutes early to get them settled into Diggers (toddlers/pre-school), or Sprouts (ages 0-2). Don't worry…they will have a ball in an environment designed for them full of fun, crafts, interaction, games, lessons, and more. School aged children will have a ball in Kingdom Seekers (a high energy kids' ministry) and will be dismissed at the midpoint of each service.
- Coffee: Don't forget to arrive a couple of minutes early to grab a cup of coffee, a tea, a latte, cappuccino, or hot chocolate before church.
- Free Gift: Stop by the coffee-bar after the service and receive a free gift--just to say thanks for visiting. :)
- To Learn More: see our church brochure!
Join us this Christmas Eve as we celebrate the birth of Jesus! We hear so much about peace this time of year, but is the Nativity story really that peaceful? Join us and find out how Jesus comes into our messy situations and brings his peace.
Services at 4:00 and 5:30 pm
Childcare will be provided for the youngest children.
Refreshments will also be offered after each service.