There are many people dealing with the loss of a loved one. It is our hope that this list of on-line support is helpful to you and your family.
AARP Grief & Loss
: a collection of resources and an on-line support community.
American Cancer Society
- Support to cancer patients, family and friends.
Hospice of the Midlands - Discusses hospice care, dying with dignity, terminal illness, grief and bereavement.
- an information and support resource for, and by, widows and widowers.
Grief Resources For Parents
Bereaved Parents USA
- a nationwide organization designed to aid and support bereaved parents and their families.
The Compassionate Friends
- supports families who have experienced the death of a child.
Grief Resources For Children
- an online resource for grieving children.
The Dougy Center
- the first center in the United States to provide peer support groups for grieving children. They provide support and training locally, nationally and internationally to individuals and organizations seeking to assist children in grief.