The goal of Women's Ministries...
is to reach all women, individually and collectively, in our church, our community and around the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
We aim to provide fellowship and support for women through programs that will nurture their spiritual, emotional and physical growth and create a spirit of serving and generosity.
Cord of Three Coffeehouse
Meeting the 2nd & 4th Mondays in the Loft
Doors open @ 6:00 pm
Worship begins @ 6:30 pm
Classes begin @ 6:50 pm
Studies being offered:
- MISSING PIECES - by Jennifer Rothschild You'll learn how to:
Experience unexpected peace in spite of unexpected heartache
Move forward when you feel stuck in your circumstances
Strengthen your faith when life beats you down
Gain stability when tidal waves of emotion hit
- Trust God more than your feelings
- DANIEL: LIVES OF INTEGRITY - by Beth Moore Learn how to shine for Christ in our modern culture. Just as the prophet Daniel faced unbelievable pressures to compromise his faith, to live in a hostile culture, and confront temptations and threats, today's believers face many of the same trials. Examine the life of Daniel in an extremely contemporary way.
- WHAT'S IT LIKE BEING MARRIED TO ME? - Author Linda Dillow understands that most women want more from their marriage but don't know how to get it. This is a book about how to live out marriage, day-by-day and year by year. Readers will come away with hope that they can be the wives they want to be, in a marriage filled with passion, intimacy and joy.
- NOT A FAN - by Kyle Idelman Jesus is NOT looking for fans.....He's looking for followers. Followers who understand that there is no forgiveness without repentance. There is no salvation without surrender. There is no life without death. There is no believing without following.
- MADE TO CRAVE - by Lysa Terkeurst Has food become more about frustration than fulfillment? Made to Crave is the missing link between a woman's desire to be healthy and the spiritual empowerment necessary to make that happen. Lysa Terkeurst personally understands the battle that women face. This 12 week study is held off-campus on Thursday nights at the home of Diane Hallum. Please call her at (610.844.6520) if interested in attending.
Cord of Three is encouraging people to purchase Humankind bottled water at area Walmarts. 100% of the net profits go to help build wells in communities in third world countries that have only contaminated water to drink.