In response to your request, the dynamics of the Internet has created some interesting discussions in our Administrative Council Meetings regarding “Electronic Giving”. Our challenge has been to provide a resource for you that achieves four basic things:
1. Bridges the gap between a modern tool for modern times while respecting the bringing of gifts to worship
2. Ensures “Giving” is not reduced to the act of paying a bill.
3. Addresses what our technically advanced members would look for to be satisfied with the service with regards to features and security
4. Offers what one of our more traditional minded members would feel comfortable using.
We believe we have accomplished this with the Online giving Service being implemented. A few of the major features are:
· Full control on-line by each contributor
· Secured environment [128 bit encryption]
· Option for Debit Cards as well as Electronic Fund Transfers [EFT]
· Ability to schedule recurring transactions on-line
· Access transaction history on-line
· Contribute while away from home on-line
We encourage you to look around the information here on our web site and see the fruits of our labor for you. We really believe you will enjoy the features and benefits of the service. If you have any questions, please direct them to the church office.
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to provide you this service.