Women's Discipleship President: Minister Venitra Crenshaw
The Women's Ministry is dedicated to empowering women of all ages to "serve in love" with a spirit of meekness. It is also committed to teaching and training young women Christian values and standards as set forth through Biblical Principles.
The purpose of the Women's Ministries is to:
- encourage spiritual growth and leadership among women.
- enhance prayer, social concerns, widows and family life.
- challenge and equip women for effective ministry.
- make a difference in our community through prayer.
- be a mentor to the girls clubs