1. The Bible is the inspired, only infallible, authoritative Word of God (II Timothy 3:16).
2. There is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The three are of one substance, equal in power and glory.
3. Our Lord Jesus Christ is God and man in one person. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, performed miracles, and vicariously atoned for sin through the shedding of His blood. He was dead and bodily resurrected. He ascended to the right hand of God the Father and will come again in power and glory. He is the only Savior of sinners. (John 14:6)
4. Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for salvation of the lost. All human beings stand in need of this because all have sinned. (Romans 3:23)
5. Eternal life is received by grace through faith alone. By the grace of God we are enabled to come to Jesus Christ through faith and live with Him forever. (Ephesians 2:8,9)
6. The Holy Spirit indwells all true believers, and it is by His power that they are enabled to live a godly life.
7. Christ has established a visible church which is called to live in the power of the Holy Spirit under the regulation of the authority of Holy Scripture.