This Statement of Fundamental Truths is intended simply as a basis of fellowship among us, with the truths set forth being those generally regarded as essential to a full-gospel ministry. No claim is made that it covers all Biblical truth, only that it fulfills our desire to communicate some of what we consider to be the basics. In all matters, the Bible is our all-sufficient guide for faith and practice.
1. WE BELIEVE...The Scriptures are Inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
2. WE BELIEVE...There is only One True God–revealed in three persons...Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity).
3. WE BELIEVE...In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God's son Jesus was both human and divine.
4. WE BELIEVE...though originally good, Man Willingly Fell to Sin–ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
5. WE BELIEVE… Every Person Can Have Restored Fellowship with God Through “Salvation” (accepting Christ's offer of forgiveness for sin). By His divine power God grants the born again believer everything pertaining to life and godliness so that by His precious and magnificent promises the believer becomes a partaker of the divine nature.
6. WE BELIEVE...and practice two ordinances—(1) Water Baptism by Immersion after repenting of one's sins and receiving Christ's gift of salvation, and (2) Holy Communion (the Lord's Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ's suffering and death for our salvation.
7. WE BELIEVE the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a Special Experience Following Salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service, just as it did in New Testament times.
8. WE BELIEVE... The Initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is “Speaking in Tongues,” as experienced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced throughout Acts and the Epistles.
9. WE BELIEVE...Sanctification Initially Occurs at Salvation and is not only a declaration that a believer is holy, but also a Progressive Lifelong Process of separating from evil as believers continually draw closer to God and become more like Christ.
10. WE BELIEVE...The Church Has a Mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. We believe “the Church” is the Body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God's offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His son Jesus Christ.
11. WE BELIEVE...Divine Healing of the Sick is a Provision for Christians Today and is provided for in Christ's atonement (His sacrificial death on the Cross for our sins).
12. WE BELIEVE...in The Second Coming of Christ, His Millennial Reign, A Final Judgment for those who reject Christ (resulting in Eternal Punishment) and we look forward to the Perfect New Heavens and a New Earth that Christ is preparing for all people who have accepted Him and dwelling with Him there forever.