What We Believe
- We believe the bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16,17; 2 Peter 1:21).
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19; John 14: 26; 15:26; 2 Corinthians 1:2;13:14; 1 Peter 1:2).
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, and in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. (John 1:1,2; Matthew 1:18, 1 Peter 2:22; Matthew 11:4,5; Romans 3:25; Hebrews 2:9; Acts 10: 39-41; Mark 16: 19; Jude 14,15).
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy spirit is absolutely essential and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and not as a result of good works. (Titus 3:5; Phillippians 3:9; Acts 4;12; Ephesians 2: 8,9).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and to perform good works. (Romans 8:9; Acts 1:8).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (Daniel 12:2; John 5:28,29; Acts 24:15).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (Romans 12:5; Galatians 3:28).