The Prayer Ministry is made up of warriors who battle the wiles of the devil through prayer. The Ministry consists of groups who come together to pray for individual needs of the membership and those outside the membership who request prayer, corpoate prayers for the Fairview Family and for state, local and national and internationl governments.
If you desire prayer, call our Prayer Coordinator at 405-733-4418, or you may email her at email@example.com. All requests are treated with the strictest confidence.
Prayer Ministry Model
Scripture: I Thessalonians 5:12-19
Key Verse: I Thessalonians 5:17
- To undergird our church, our work as well as the Body of Christ
- To help others learn to listen for God’s voice
- To alert others to the role of prayer in a world-wide spiritual awakening
- To pray daily and to develop a daily quiet time
- To support, in prayer, our home, Fairview and all our Ministries and Leaders
- To apply biblical principles that develop intimacy with God
- To have 500-700 Prayer Warriors praying together, on one accord
- To have all Prayer Ministry Leaders and Prayer Partners praying daily for our Pastor, Ministry Leaders, Finance and members
- To pray for all Ministries of our local churches, District, State and National Convention Pray for all our meetings and all participants in our work at Fairview
- To send cards of encouragement to the Pastor, Leaders and other members
- To lift up our Pastors, Officers, workers and supporters of the Fairview Baptist Church and all its Ministries
- To show believers how to enjoy a more effective prayer life, so that they may develop a heart after God.
- To encourage every member to join in prayer, specifically at 6:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., and 6:00 p.m.
- To enhance our lives and service to God in Fairview through prayer
- To inform believers of the scope and strength of the Prayer Ministry here Fairview
Prayer Ministry Leaders/Members: