FISHES & LOAVES
The Fishes and Loaves Ministry serves the physical and spiritual needs of the community. This Ministry provides food to individuals and families in need of nourishment and spiritual food for the soul with the preached Word of God. A community food giveway is held monthly as scheduled, usually the third or fourth Saturday from 10:00 am–12 noon.
Fishes & Loaves Model
Ministry Purpose: To serve the physical and spiritual need of the community.
The Objectives of the Fishes & Loaves Food Panty Ministry are as follows:
- Provide food to low income individuals and families
- Provide food to senior and disabled individuals
- Provide food to people who have been released from a Department of Corrections prison / halfway house / prison release program.
- Provide food to people who are employed.
- Provide food to people, who are employed, however, income does not cover their basic needs.
- Provide food to people who have sustained emergencies, i.e., death in family, major home or auto repairs, etc.
Two teams of people are needed every month to help administer the Fishes & Loaves Food Pantry Ministry. One team to unload the food when the truck arrives from the Food Bank with the food, and another team will be needed to set up and distribute the food.
Please contact the following people if you would like to be a part of serving on the Fishes & Loaves Food Pantry Ministry:
Service Delivery Team
Theresa Kirklin, Direector