What We Believe
- We believe the Bible is the inspired inerrant Word of God and is profitable for correction, reproof, and instruction in righteousness (2 Timothy 3:16) and that it reveals the almighty God.
- We believe that Jesus is the eternal, self-existent God and is not a created being. Even though He is fully God, He took upon Himself the form of a man to live and die for our sins.
- We believe that the penalty for man's sin was paid on the cross of Calvary in Jesus' death. "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23. By believing on and in Jesus Christ and accepting the grace of His shed blood, we receive the gift of eternal life. "Not of works, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2:9.
- Because we love Jesus for His sacrificial death, we want to obey Him as he commands in John 14:15. We are not saved by our works; but, because we are saved, we choose to keep His commandments as the guide for successful living.
- We believe that the Bible reveals that Jesus will return in the soon future. Mathew 24:32-51.