NEW HAVEN PRE-MARITAL COUNSELING MINISTRY
offers a Biblical pre-marital counseling ministry which is available to all couples who are thinking of or planning on getting married. We also offer a pre-marital counseling package to churches which are in need of this service. The package includes a minimum of 4 pre-marital counseling sessions for a suggested donation of $200.00.
CONTENT: The sessions will include:
- Getting acquainted and hearing the couple’s story. Identifying potential issues needing attention.
- God’s design of marriage based on the authority of Scripture.
- The significance of a Covenant marriage & God’s perspective on divorce.
- God-given roles for the husband and the wife including the real meaning of the husband being the head and the wife being submissive.
- Communication, conflict resolution, seeking and giving forgiveness.
- Other areas as deemed necessary by the counselor.
OPTIONAL ASSESSMENTS AVAILABLE:
- Prepare-Enrich relationship inventory: Identifies strength and growth areas of the couple’s relationship including communication, conflict resolution, roles, finances, family and others.
- Taylor-Johnson Temperamental Analysis Test.
- DISC Inventory.
To obtain a printable premarital counseling intake form, click HERE.
For more information or to make arrangements for premarital counseling, please contact us:
New Haven Ministries