For those who are 55 plus. A place where mature adults can fellowship and grow in Christ.
- Reaching out to mature adults in the community and leading them to faith in Jesus Christ as Savior.
- Delighting in good Christian fellowship majoring in JOY.
- Providing practical opportunities for Christian service.
- Weekly Bible Study - Each Friday at 1:30 pm in the White House Room 200. No study in July or August. Taught by Russ Sloan.
- Monthly Potluck Luncheons - The luncheons take place the second Thursday of each month in the Valley Room of the White House. Outstanding speakers and musicians are featured. The food is delicious; singing vibrant; fellowship sweet. We start at 11:30 am.
- Quarterly Outing - Once a quarter we visit one of the many interesting places in Southern California like the Getty Museum or Oak Glen apple farms.
- Annual CASA Conference - (Christian Association of Senior Adults) “Celebration of Life” held the last Saturday of February. CASA meets in a Southern California church with approximately 2,000 in attendance. Conference features nationally recognized speakers and musicians.