- Shall disburse all monies by voucher at the request of the Auxiliary President.
- Shall prepare upon request a complete financial report to the President, executive committee, general membership and the National Convention President and Board of Directors.
- Shall be responsible for all financial books and records.
- Shall send financial reports to the Auxiliary President.
Christian growth is essential and by attending the Geographical Regional Workshops, one will have the opportunity to experience the rewards that will come from our well prepared instructors, lecturers, pastors and preachers. Learning is a lifelong process.There is always new information to digest, skills to be acquired, subjects to be mastered and new insights to be gained. God has blessed us in a mighty way and we give Him all of the praise and the glory for what He has done and for what He plans to do.
REGIONAL MEETINGS OVERVIEW
We started by describing our geographical meetings as a scaled down version of our National meeting. Our program is basically the same as on the National level, but with a smaller population. We do registration, we will conduct business meetings, we will attend classes, and we will have a preaching ministry. Our juniors, youth and young adults are actively involved in all aspects of our workshops, with Ms. Bernice Jones servicing as our National Youth Director.
- We will attempt to inspire and motivate local, district and state ushers and nurses To come together in fellowship, creating an interest in the National work.
- We will encourage and engage all states to get involved in the same work in carrying forth the program of the National Baptist Convention, USA, Inc., which is advancing the work of Christ.
- We will encourage growth in attendance and participation at our National meetings.
- We will create fellowships that are Christ centered.
- We will measure everything we do by VISA.