The Bible: The only inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God. We believe it to be superior to man's conscience, or to any personal feeling, leading, manifestation, or revelation. We believe the Bible is our infallible guide in all matters of faith and conduct.
The Godhead: There is one living and true God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit-equal in power and glory. We believe the Triune God created all, upholds all, and governs all.
- God the Father: God has revealed Himself as the self-existent, infinite, eternal, unchangeable One in whom is all wisdom, power, holiness, justice, goodness, truth, and faithfulness. We believe He is the great I Am, who was, who is, and who is to come.
- God the Son: Jesus Christ to be the pre-existent eternal Son of God. As such He had no beginning and will have no end. He was and is eternally one with the Father-having in Himself all the fullness of the Godhead in bodily form. We believe in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death on the cross, His physical resurrection, His ascension into heaven, and His imminent return in power and glory.
- God the Spirit: The Holy Spirit is one in essence and unity with the Father and Son, though distinct in personality. He is the revealer of the Son, just as the Son is the revealer of the Father. We believe it is the Holy Spirit who came forth from the Father and Son to convict the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment; and to regenerate, sanctify, and empower for ministry all who believe in Jesus Christ. We believe He indwells every believer and is an abiding Helper, Teacher, and Guide.
Man: Though mankind was created in God's image and likeness, through Adam's sin, the human race fell, becoming alienated from God. Subsequently, all people are sinners by nature and choice and are therefore under God's condemnation and wrath, utterly unable to save themselves.
Salvation: God, out of His own mercy, goodness, and grace, forgives and reconciles to Himself all those who repent of their sins, and believe and confess Jesus as Lord, as the Holy Spirit enables them.
- Evidence of Salvation: To the believer, the inward evidence of his salvation is the direct witness of the Holy Spirit. The outward evidence is a life of righteousness and true holiness.
- Assurance of Salvation: As God is both the Author and Finisher of believers' faith, all who are saved are kept by His power and are thus secure in Christ. It is the privilege of believers to rejoice in this assurance of salvation to which the Scriptures testify.
The Church: Is the Body of Christ, His beloved Bride for whom He died and shall return. It is a living, spiritual organism comprised of all born-again believers worldwide.
- The Sacraments: The Lord Jesus Christ committed to the Church two sacraments:
- Water Baptism: Every believer in Jesus Christ should publicly demonstrate their faith in Christ's atonement by being baptized in water.
- Communion: Communion is a memorial of the suffering and death of our Lord Jesus, and a prophecy of His return for his redeemed Church. It should be regularly observed by His Church in remembrance of Him until He returns.
- Gifts of the Holy Spirit: We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit as a gift given to believers subsequent to their salvation, for the glory of God and the building up of His Church. We believe that the Holy Spirit continues His ministry in this present age - giving different gifts to different believers, just as He determines.