Education and Training
- The Impact of Homicide on the Family
- Caregivers and Interventions
- Traumataic Grief Process
- Children and Grief
- Traumatic Grief and Anger
Lew Cox, Founder and Executive Director of VCVS, is available for lectures.
Some of Mr. Cox's presentation experience:
- The World Grathing on Grief (Vancouver BC)
- Office of Crime Victims Advocacy annual Convention (Lake Chelan)
- Compassionate Friends National Convention (Dearborn MI)
- Oregon State Defense Attorny Asscoation Annual Convention
Basic Homicide Advocacy Training
*Those interested in working as an advocate with co-victims must complete 25 Hours of basic advocacy training.
Annual Training Subjects
Grief & Trauma
The Criminal Justice System
Caregivers & Traumatic Grief
Role of the Prosecutor
Role of the Defense Attorney
The Clergy & Traumatic Grief
Role of the Victim Advocate
The Lasting Effects of Homicide
*Please contact Lew Cox if you or your group has an interest in advocacy training.
Training and Workshops are presented on Microsoft Power Point.